Sooo, happy birthday to HANNAH BARRETT!
Hannah was my first friend at STU, and I hope we're friends FOREVERRRRRR.
Yesterday was my birthday, and Hannah wrote 18 things about me, so I thought it would only be fitting if I now wrote 19 things about her!
1. I am so excited to be living down the hall from her next year!
2. She is Holy Cross House's awesome Secretary.
3. She truly loves Cheryl Bernard.
4. She is awesome at Tigger's Honey Hunt! :)
5. She is otherwise known as Hannington the Noble!
6. She has a very... broad taste in music. From Lady Sov to Disney to African tribal music!
7. We have a mutual hate for Levan.
8. OH and a mutual love for those chicken potato bowl things in the caf.
9. She LOVES Veronica Mars,
10. and Glee,
11. and several other shows which I have never heard of :P
12. She does the best ninja roll I have ever seen.
13. She always knows what I am thinking just by a glance.
14. She is a morning person... something I will never be.
15. She had a SWEET fort in her room for a while last year!
16. She is now the only person I will ever show my werewolf transformation, ever again. Seriously.
17. She is really good at drawing!
18. She LOVES Sandra Bullock movies!
19. She is so awesome, and I can't wait to move back in to the Cross and have a wicked year with her!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
I feel like the new trend in HCH right now is starting a blog.. so who would I be if I didn't have one?! This should be good for keeping track of stuff that happens, since I have the memory of a goldfish. I'll keep this short and sweet since I have an awesome psyc midterm tomorrow... but I feel much more sophisticated now that I have a blog!